There is an expanded demand for Chiropractic, supported by consistent, congruent, targeted, and effective public-facing messaging campaigns.
- Vet and secure public relations/marketing firm(s) and begin initiatives.
- Gain support for, and promotion of, professional messaging by key internal and outside influencers.
- Utilization rates are measurably on the rise nationwide
- There is increased value per patient nationwide
- "Chiro first" is becoming recognized as the first choice for health and wellness
- Positive media coverage is taking place nationwide.
Meet the team
Dr. Micheala Edwards
Dr. Michaela Edwards, DC is the past president of the national American Black Chiropractic Association and owner of E. Elite Wellness.
Dr. Thomas Kearn
|Dr. Kearn has been in private practice since 2014. His mission is to make chiropractic care the first choice for all musculoskeletal conditions.|
Dr. Keita Vanterpool
|Dr. Vanterpool is the Chair of the Washington, DC Board of Chiropractic and is affiliated with numerous organizations within the profession.|
Ms. Abrams is the COO of Personal Injury Made Easy.
Dr. Christopher Murray
Dr. Murray is the president of the Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association and also an instructor for DABCI diplomate program and DOT medical examiner program.
September 21st, 2022
The PFC Workgroup continues to gather information from each workgroup to help identify specific needs and requests for the two PR firms identified as possible partners. ...
August 30th, 2022
The PFC Workgroup continues to gather information from each workgroup to help identify specific needs and requests for the two PR firms identified as possible partners....
July 28th, 2022
Two agencies have been identified as possible candidates to develop public-facing campaign messaging: F4CP & JPA Health. Collaboration between both firms may be beneficial as they offer different expertise....